3/10/2009

SORE

B. McGILLICUDDY

Okay, okay, enough. We've been fucking for hours. We've both cum at least twice and the fact that my vagina feels like an over-stimulated ACTIVE VOLCANO only means you've been doing something right. But seriously, we don't need more lube, we just.need.to.stop. for a little. I know what she means. I didn't realize it until just now but my cock's a little sore. Friction Friction Friction leads to Constriction (via swelling). Maybe we should take a day off. Maybe we should do some work. Where the fuck did the sun go?

No, I don't mean we should split up, or "take some time off", I mean I've seen you EVERY FUCKING DAY FOR TWO WEEKS STRAIGHT. We're not married, you're not my pet, it's not like I need to feed you. And we're not business partners in any sense of the word, but srsly, I think I need a vacation from the "work" of taking on the "emotional burden" of "listening to you" for HOURS AND HOURS at a time. Sooooo...let's just spend a week writing letters to each other. Not texting, not chatting, AND NO AUDIO. Just emails, and I mean not-too-long emails, yeah?

HOLY MARY AND JESUS CHRIST GODDAMNIT, WOULD YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR A MINUTE? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? I GET THAT YOU "WANT TO SNUGGLE" BUT I CAN'T DO THAT RIGHT NOW. JUST NOT NOW! I KNOW, I KNOW, I KNOW, I GET IT, YOU LOVE ME, THAT'S GREAT BUT COULD YOU PLEASE JUST LET ME DETACH FROM THE CONCEPT OF "US" FOR ONE BLOODY SECOND!? BECAUSE I AM ME, YOU ARE YOU, AND I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO THINK ABOUT MY OWN FUCKING SHIT FOR A MINUTE. A FUCKING MINUTE. NO! NO! NO! JUST A FUCKING MINUTE. JESUS! THANK YOU.

B. McGILLICUDDY

No comments:

Post a Comment

archive