3/15/2009

SHIT Y'ALL, I'M GETTING "VULNS"

B. McGILLICUDDY

My personal artistic vision is shit. And it's because all it is, is my loose interpretation of a world I have little to no understanding of. The same, I think, can be said for anyone about anything they lay claim to or have stake in.

The old folks say that the longer you analyze the world, the more you realize how little you know about it. I agree with this.

I'm just saying I'm young and stupid enough to think that every revelation I have about myself and the world is worth little to nothing in the grand scheme of "things". But I can't deny that I like what I like, and I do what I do because I like doing it. And if someone else seems to like watching me, good for them and for my self esteem. But when people refer to grand truths and ultimate realities, I gotta say, I don't know much about them, because the only reality I've been a part of, besides the secondhand reality we call "the interwebs", has been the one I've experienced through this highly subjective interface called "Me".

And in the end, this spiel is not about me bearing my heart, getting vulns, or being defensive about my beliefs. THIS IS ME YELLING AT YOU ABOUT THINGS I THINK.

I just happen to think that my take on "beauty", "love", and "getting naked and performing coitus" is the best take anybody has to offer. So if you want to listen to some narcissistic, highly subjective, but extremely honest idiot tell you what's what about love, then allow me to spoon feed you my bullshit, but don't think it'll get you "anywhere", because it sure as hell hasn't done that for me.

B. McGILLICUDDY

No comments:

Post a Comment

archive