One day, we're gonna live in Paris. I promise. I'm on it. Actually, I don't have a job, the economy's still in shambles, I'm completely preoccupied by "finding myself" and we're probably not right for each other. But I'm still working on that.
I really, really like French things. For example, I like La Frere, the Eiffel Phallus, (used to like) Justice (a lot), Tecktonik dance routines, and swirly architecture. Oh! And the Louvre! I've never been, but all the online 3-D tours I've been on have got me convinced that there are some pretty interesting paintings there.
Is Paris still considered a romantic city? Last time I heardtell of such rumors was when when the movie Paris Je T'aime came out, which was like, years ago. Really though, is it possible that in Paris the ups and downs and traumatic euphoria of togetherness would evaporate just cause of the location? Or have I misconstrued the concept? People still have daily routines in Paris, right? So that means they must not be quite as happy as I once imagined, because in order to keep things fresh, you gotta switch it up CONSTANTLY. Conversely, if you'd be no happier in the City of Lights, (may she stand bright forever) then why not move there? A change of scenery never hurt an ailing relationship. It may not help, but it won't hurt.
I promised my girlfriend we'd go somewhere genuinely romantic overseas before we split, if we ever split, and now that we've split and reunited, promises and romance seem kind of overindulged-in generally. What's wrong with fucking and munching and driving each other crazy for no good reason? It's fun! At least until the pregnancy test comes back.
I know there are other places in France. But people don't typically make popular movies about them.
- ► 2012 (10)
- NEW DEPARTMENT OF EAGLES VIDEO: NO ONE DOES IT LIK...
- UNTITLED pt.2
- WHEN KEEPIN' IT REAL GOES "WRONG" - DAVID KHARI WE...
- TWO (2) CR33PERZ TRY THEIR HARDEST TO SCARE THE ON...
- I'M BLOGGING ABOUT A BLOG WORTH BLOGGING ABOUT BEC...
- I THINK I CAN PRETEND TO BE HAPPY FOR A MINUTE
- MOVIE REVIEW: GOOD PENIS
- MOVIE REVIEW: TWILIGHT EPISODE IV: VAMPIRES IN SEA...
- UNTITLED pt.1
- I'M REALLY PRETTY VERY MUCH A USELESS HUMAN BEING
- MOVIE REVIEW: THE BIG LEBOWSKI
- MOVIE REVIEW: 4 MONTHS, 3 WEEKS AND 2 DAYS
- MOVIE REVIEW: VICKY CRISTINA BARCELONA
- THE McGILLICUDDY CHRONICLES: VIRGINITY THIEVES
- 'POLITICS' PART TWO
- DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR
- MICROQUIRK UPDATE 03/26/2009
- Do My Tits Look Big in This
- THE SIREN AND THE GREAK POTE
- TRANSATLANTIC LOVE AFFAIR
- 'POLITICS' PART ONE
- FLOYD IS A COKEWHORE
- MORNING SERIAL 1.4
- WHY I DESPISE TWEE AMERICANA
- Fuck You if You Can't Open My Door
- MORNING SERIAL 1.1-3
- A POEM, FOR A QUEER
- FLUFF, FLUFF, FLUFFITY FLUFF
- UUUUUNSPIRED :-P
- ASSES WITHOUT HOLES
- GIVE A LITTLE
- COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT
- NOT TO MAKE YOU JEALOUS OR ANYTHING, BUT I HAVE GR...
- PREFERENTIAL DIFFERENTIAL
- NOTE TO SELF II
- TWO, NOT ONE
- JUSTIN M. JIMINEZ PRESENTS "MOVIE MIND"
- THE EXPANSE
- SHIT Y'ALL, I'M GETTING "VULNS"
- COOL BEANS, MAN.
- NO MORE SEX!
- more more ROMANTIC RHETORIC
- i need a good screw
- ΗΛΙΑΚΕΣ ΚΗΛΊΔΕΣ (SUNSPOTS)
- LIKE MUSIC TO MY SCHLONG
- PLANET OF PLATONOIDS
- FRENCH THINGS
- TRANSGENDER CONTINENTAL
- EXILE FROM PANSYLAND
- MICROQUIRK UPDATE 3/7/09
- THE LIAISON
- MICROQUIRK UPDATE 3/5/09
- ▼ March 2009 (65)