You know the funny thing about the present? It's like a present, presented to us by the universe, and it just KEEPS ON GIVING!
I for one am all about a perpetual zeitgeist mentality, acknowledging and appreciating the fact that the entire universe is happening NAO and that there are galaxies colliding NAO and that there are stars exploding NAO and there are planets forming NAO and satellites silently *beep-beeping* NAO and predators stalking their prey NAO and babies sleeping forever (R.I.P.) NAO and women SUPERorgasming NAO and strange under-water sea creatures JUST EXISTING NAO, and an infinity full of infinitesimal, uber-organized, and still absurdly random bits of nothing making it all happen right at this very...NAO!
Doesn't it make you feel great to be alive? Here? NAO? I hear that there are some people on this planet who are suicidal, who think they don't matter to the universe. Well how can you not matter if you're happening NAO? Because NAO is full of matter! EVERYTHING is matter! And I know that's just a play on words, an assembly of that same meaninglessness that those very "some people" want to escape, but GODDAMN, only "some people" have the ability to understand that pun, and it won't mean a thing to "some people" in the future. But at least YOU "some people" got the joke NAO! And I think that that, in itself holds its own romantic, sensual, if still comedic, allure.
Okay, but now I've overused my buzzword, and it's time for me to come to my point.
It's a luscious, grand place we're all existing in at the moment, and even if there's murder and rape and dysentery, there's this whole glorious expanse that just goes on and on and on, and there are plenty of people having the best fucking day of their lives today! And isn't it funny how that just doesn't cut it, and you couldn't give LESS OF A SHIT when you're separated from the only person you want to share this awesome fucking morning with!?
GOD FUCKING DAMN *SPIT!* COCK SUCKING MOTHER FUCK I MISS HER RIGHT NAO.
- ► 2012 (10)
- NEW DEPARTMENT OF EAGLES VIDEO: NO ONE DOES IT LIK...
- UNTITLED pt.2
- WHEN KEEPIN' IT REAL GOES "WRONG" - DAVID KHARI WE...
- TWO (2) CR33PERZ TRY THEIR HARDEST TO SCARE THE ON...
- I'M BLOGGING ABOUT A BLOG WORTH BLOGGING ABOUT BEC...
- I THINK I CAN PRETEND TO BE HAPPY FOR A MINUTE
- MOVIE REVIEW: GOOD PENIS
- MOVIE REVIEW: TWILIGHT EPISODE IV: VAMPIRES IN SEA...
- UNTITLED pt.1
- I'M REALLY PRETTY VERY MUCH A USELESS HUMAN BEING
- MOVIE REVIEW: THE BIG LEBOWSKI
- MOVIE REVIEW: 4 MONTHS, 3 WEEKS AND 2 DAYS
- MOVIE REVIEW: VICKY CRISTINA BARCELONA
- THE McGILLICUDDY CHRONICLES: VIRGINITY THIEVES
- 'POLITICS' PART TWO
- DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR
- MICROQUIRK UPDATE 03/26/2009
- Do My Tits Look Big in This
- THE SIREN AND THE GREAK POTE
- TRANSATLANTIC LOVE AFFAIR
- 'POLITICS' PART ONE
- FLOYD IS A COKEWHORE
- MORNING SERIAL 1.4
- WHY I DESPISE TWEE AMERICANA
- Fuck You if You Can't Open My Door
- MORNING SERIAL 1.1-3
- A POEM, FOR A QUEER
- FLUFF, FLUFF, FLUFFITY FLUFF
- UUUUUNSPIRED :-P
- ASSES WITHOUT HOLES
- GIVE A LITTLE
- COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT
- NOT TO MAKE YOU JEALOUS OR ANYTHING, BUT I HAVE GR...
- PREFERENTIAL DIFFERENTIAL
- NOTE TO SELF II
- TWO, NOT ONE
- JUSTIN M. JIMINEZ PRESENTS "MOVIE MIND"
- THE EXPANSE
- SHIT Y'ALL, I'M GETTING "VULNS"
- COOL BEANS, MAN.
- NO MORE SEX!
- more more ROMANTIC RHETORIC
- i need a good screw
- ΗΛΙΑΚΕΣ ΚΗΛΊΔΕΣ (SUNSPOTS)
- LIKE MUSIC TO MY SCHLONG
- PLANET OF PLATONOIDS
- FRENCH THINGS
- TRANSGENDER CONTINENTAL
- EXILE FROM PANSYLAND
- MICROQUIRK UPDATE 3/7/09
- THE LIAISON
- MICROQUIRK UPDATE 3/5/09
- ▼ March 2009 (65)