'Bad break-ups' can be put into a spectrum
A spectrum called 'the spectrum of how bad a break-up can be/the worst ways someone can hurt you personally'
This pome is what I think the 'mean' or 'average' break up goes/feels like
There is a 'distance' between your brain and their personality
You have always 'changed' when you are around them
At one time that change felt 'good' or 'confusing' or like 'I might have wet myself a little'
But now it is just bad
And not an 'I hate you' bad, because you aren't there yet
It is a 'please step away from me all the time' bad
Or an 'I am afraid I might not be able to control the volume of my voice the next time I say something in your direction' bad
And then at some point, you aren't able to control your voice, and they do step away from you all the time
And maybe that feels worse, or you think 'why are they doing that?' and 'they shouldn't do that just because I feel like I wish that they would do that'
And then you feel an 'I think that I love and maybe hate you' bad
And sometimes you see each other and for no good reason you/they don't step away and you/they are completely in control of the volume or your/their voice
And sometimes this happens repeatedly or for one very long time
And your brain wants to think that this might be 'good' or 'confusing' or that 'I might have wet myself a little'
But then your brain rejects this, and says 'no, that is not possible, that person is bad for me'
And then you think 'I hate that person'
And you very much wish you actually felt 'I hate that person'
But ultimately it feels more like 'I miss that person more than my brain is capable of handling'
And then, just in the middle of a thought very similar to 'I miss that person more than...', you notice someone who makes you feel 'good' or 'confused' or like 'I might have wet myself a little'
And your brain shuts up
And your face smiles
- ► 2012 (10)
- I JUST SAID GOODBYE TO A GOOD THING
- you can only degrade me if you're sexy
- AN EXCERPT FROM THE MANUSCRIPT OF MY (W.I.P.) SCIE...
- THE STRANGEST FEELING
- APPLESAUCE PRANKSTERS: A ONE-SIDED FACEBOOK CONVER...
- WHEN WE HAND THEM TO YOU
- P.S. UR GONNA DIE
- WTF BEAUTIFUL?
- WHAT I THINK BAD BREAK-UPS FEEL LIKE (HAPPY ENDING...
- FINALS/LOVE CONNECTION
- FAVORITE BAND SELLS OUT: LIFE OVER
- i wish i had more restraint when it came to things...
- EVERY POST THAT I WRITE ON THIS BLOG IS TOO LONG, ...
- SIGNS AND WONDERS
- FUCK YOU VENUS, A MOVIE.
- THE OCEAN FLOOR
- CASUAL CSEZCKS
- REELING BECAUSE OF THE PASHY PITS
- FLOYD'S AN ASSFACE
- FRANCIS FORD COPPOLA: A BIOGRAPHY
- X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE: RAWR*ANGST*RAWR!!!
- NEVER FORGET, REMEMBERING THE 'NUCULAR HOLOCAUST'
- HEY, REMEMBER ME GUYZ? YEAH, ME NEITHER...
- THE EFFECTS OF BEING INEBRIATED
- LATEX CONDOM
- K.C. PRESENTS "SAME WORD DYSTROPHY"
- ▼ May 2009 (30)