You are a catalyst
For frictitious engagement
Lessening, removing that messy middle
Between affection, adoration, commitment
There are real children in Africa
Who won't die because of you
There are hypothetical children in India
Who, on your account
Won't ever have to worry about dying at all
You are like a relational preservative
Birthed from sap and seed
Synthesized that I might come
And leave in guilty peace
- ► 2012 (10)
- I JUST SAID GOODBYE TO A GOOD THING
- you can only degrade me if you're sexy
- AN EXCERPT FROM THE MANUSCRIPT OF MY (W.I.P.) SCIE...
- THE STRANGEST FEELING
- APPLESAUCE PRANKSTERS: A ONE-SIDED FACEBOOK CONVER...
- WHEN WE HAND THEM TO YOU
- P.S. UR GONNA DIE
- WTF BEAUTIFUL?
- WHAT I THINK BAD BREAK-UPS FEEL LIKE (HAPPY ENDING...
- FINALS/LOVE CONNECTION
- FAVORITE BAND SELLS OUT: LIFE OVER
- i wish i had more restraint when it came to things...
- EVERY POST THAT I WRITE ON THIS BLOG IS TOO LONG, ...
- SIGNS AND WONDERS
- FUCK YOU VENUS, A MOVIE.
- THE OCEAN FLOOR
- CASUAL CSEZCKS
- REELING BECAUSE OF THE PASHY PITS
- FLOYD'S AN ASSFACE
- FRANCIS FORD COPPOLA: A BIOGRAPHY
- X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE: RAWR*ANGST*RAWR!!!
- NEVER FORGET, REMEMBERING THE 'NUCULAR HOLOCAUST'
- HEY, REMEMBER ME GUYZ? YEAH, ME NEITHER...
- THE EFFECTS OF BEING INEBRIATED
- LATEX CONDOM
- K.C. PRESENTS "SAME WORD DYSTROPHY"
- ▼ May 2009 (30)