5/08/2009

REELING BECAUSE OF THE PASHY PITS

B. McGILLICUDDY

LOVES IT when a band has the ability to WTF my head up in a way that makes me want to change the RoRhet layout. *HOTTIE W/ A BODY ALERT.*



I would say this song alone is 26.87% responsible for why when you change browser windows RoRhet's still embedded in your retinas/mind. Because this music makes me WISH I were synesthetic and maybe lived behind a dirty filtered screen. Check out the video for their hit, "Sleepyhead", between the quote marks. Easter Eggs all over this bitch.

I actually really really hate this band GUYS.

"Manners", leaked everywhere, in stores/iTunes/Amazon May 19th.
They'll also be in LA on the 29th at Echoplex and in DC at the Black Cat on June 9th if you're a post-DeadCabby. Gross.

B. McGILLICUDDY

1 comment:

  1. should start including toronto dates if any hommes... just to show 'respect'


    remember i'm italian, that word means a lot to my people... follow?

    ReplyDelete

archive