5/16/2009

CLUSTERFUCK

B. McGILLICUDDY

At some point in my late teens I adopted a philosophy that I believe will guide me, happily through the remainder of my human experience:

Life is a CL*STERF**K

People's brains are CLUZTERFUCKZ

This blog is a C1U5T3R_FUXXX

Society is a CLUSTAH-FOOOCK

Nature is a CLSTRFCK

Even shit that is not alive makes up a CLLLUUUSTERFUUUCCCK

The Earth-Moon system is a clUUUUUsterFucK

The Solar System is a CLUSTER-to-tha-muthahfahckin-FUCK

The Universe is a CLUSTERFUCK

Now I know there are a few details I left out, but I think that should give you a nice, general overview of how I see things. And as such, I have come to the somewhat backward conclusion that since there is too much in general, even at this very moment, for me to grasp even on an infinitesimally small level, I'm just not going to give a fuck about how insanely disorienting and confusing it is. Because it's all just a chaotic heap of shit with a few microscopic diamonds spattered through it. So dreams? Ambition? Needs? Desires? I chase them like fire chases Oxygen, but just because that's the only fucking thing I care to know how to do.

Life's TTttOOoo short to be a d0uch3b1tch aboot it,

And by short, I mean when it comes down to it, in that grand scheme everyone's trying to visualize, you're like an electron, half-assedly clinging to a sodium atom, on a single grain of sand, somewhere on the coast of California. But like, it's during a sunset and shit, and the sun is using its photons to fuckin excite your little electron ass.

SO plz FUCKING ENJOY THE fucking SHIT OUT OF IT ppl. JSUS.

B. McGILLICUDDY

No comments:

Post a Comment

archive