There is something very 'intense' about intense emotion. And I feel like even though the majority of my life has been heavily nonchalant, or maybe just depressed, there are moments where I get 'all worked up' and do 'stupid shit' and don't know where that hole in the wall/article of ripped clothing/empty tub of Ben and Jerry's came from. I feel like Francis Ford Coppola, the father of one of my favorite Second Unit Directors, Roman Coppola, is actually also the father or godfather or grandfather (I don't know where these analogies originated, so I don't know which is applicable) of conveying these types of emotions on screen. He has a new movie coming out.
- ► 2012 (10)
- I JUST SAID GOODBYE TO A GOOD THING
- you can only degrade me if you're sexy
- AN EXCERPT FROM THE MANUSCRIPT OF MY (W.I.P.) SCIE...
- THE STRANGEST FEELING
- APPLESAUCE PRANKSTERS: A ONE-SIDED FACEBOOK CONVER...
- WHEN WE HAND THEM TO YOU
- P.S. UR GONNA DIE
- WTF BEAUTIFUL?
- WHAT I THINK BAD BREAK-UPS FEEL LIKE (HAPPY ENDING...
- FINALS/LOVE CONNECTION
- FAVORITE BAND SELLS OUT: LIFE OVER
- i wish i had more restraint when it came to things...
- EVERY POST THAT I WRITE ON THIS BLOG IS TOO LONG, ...
- SIGNS AND WONDERS
- FUCK YOU VENUS, A MOVIE.
- THE OCEAN FLOOR
- CASUAL CSEZCKS
- REELING BECAUSE OF THE PASHY PITS
- FLOYD'S AN ASSFACE
- FRANCIS FORD COPPOLA: A BIOGRAPHY
- X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE: RAWR*ANGST*RAWR!!!
- NEVER FORGET, REMEMBERING THE 'NUCULAR HOLOCAUST'
- HEY, REMEMBER ME GUYZ? YEAH, ME NEITHER...
- THE EFFECTS OF BEING INEBRIATED
- LATEX CONDOM
- K.C. PRESENTS "SAME WORD DYSTROPHY"
- ▼ May 2009 (30)