I have not been through enough trauma in my life
I have many more years to develop a refined antipathy for life/the world/whatever
I want to get passionate about something
And then say things loudly to people who are completely innocent/indifferent
And make them something like 'baffled' and 'confused' and 'traumatized'
And then they will black out, because I was so monstrous
And they will forget I was ever loud or that they were ever innocent, and will go on with their day
And I will still be passionate, and maybe, in search of acknowledgment, do something 'crazy' or 'surprising' in front of a lot of people, while screaming my name
- ► 2012 (10)
- I JUST SAID GOODBYE TO A GOOD THING
- you can only degrade me if you're sexy
- AN EXCERPT FROM THE MANUSCRIPT OF MY (W.I.P.) SCIE...
- THE STRANGEST FEELING
- APPLESAUCE PRANKSTERS: A ONE-SIDED FACEBOOK CONVER...
- WHEN WE HAND THEM TO YOU
- P.S. UR GONNA DIE
- WTF BEAUTIFUL?
- WHAT I THINK BAD BREAK-UPS FEEL LIKE (HAPPY ENDING...
- FINALS/LOVE CONNECTION
- FAVORITE BAND SELLS OUT: LIFE OVER
- i wish i had more restraint when it came to things...
- EVERY POST THAT I WRITE ON THIS BLOG IS TOO LONG, ...
- SIGNS AND WONDERS
- FUCK YOU VENUS, A MOVIE.
- THE OCEAN FLOOR
- CASUAL CSEZCKS
- REELING BECAUSE OF THE PASHY PITS
- FLOYD'S AN ASSFACE
- FRANCIS FORD COPPOLA: A BIOGRAPHY
- X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE: RAWR*ANGST*RAWR!!!
- NEVER FORGET, REMEMBERING THE 'NUCULAR HOLOCAUST'
- HEY, REMEMBER ME GUYZ? YEAH, ME NEITHER...
- THE EFFECTS OF BEING INEBRIATED
- LATEX CONDOM
- K.C. PRESENTS "SAME WORD DYSTROPHY"
- ▼ May 2009 (30)