When two people find themselves in the throes of love, they are fatefully bound together in an eternal pact that cannot be broken, neither by the disapproval of their peers and authority figures, nor by the seemingly great distances time and space may wedge between them. A true test of this is the amount of suffering one is willing to endure to reunite with one's love. Really, it's the only test, and most people fail miserably.
- ► 2012 (10)
- A LOT LIKE THE TRUTH
- MICROQUIRK UPDATE 2/28/09
- DITZ AND JIZZ
- THIS POST MEANS noTHING (ABRIDGED)
- MIDSHIFT REMINISCENCE
- SOME UNDISPUTED FACTS ABOUT GIRLS
- THE GENTLEMAN'S PLAYBOOK (it DOES exist)
- PHANTOM IMPULSE
- more ROMANTIC RHETORIC
- I AM A MAN pt.5/5
- SHITTY ANGELS
- I AM A MAN pt.4/5
- I AM A MAN pt.3/5
- I AM A MAN pt.2/5
- I AM A MAN pt.1/5
- BEN OPRSTU PRESENTS: FUN LOVE MIXTAPE
- PEOPLE WHO OBVI "GET" VALENTINES DAY
- B. McGILLICUDDY'S ADVENTURES IN PANSYLAND
- (RSI) RESIDUAL SELF IMAGE
- FATAL ATTRACTION
- THE REASON THAT GIRLS LIKE ASSHOLES(!?)
- LOVER'S ISLAND: SPONSORED BY GOOGLE
- THE TEST OF TRUE LOVE
- NEW CHAIRLIFT VIDEO: EVIDENT UTENSIL
- MOVIE TRAILER: ADVENTURELAND
- 500 DAYS OF SUMMER
- THIS IS NOT SUMMER
- RYAN LESLIE UPDATE
- RYAN LESLIE, RISING SUPERPRODUCER? OR GOD?
- DISTANCE pt.2
- NEW ABSTERSION "BRITISH GIRLS"
- NEW EUGENE McGUINNESS VIDEO "FONZ"
- NEW CHESTER FRENCH VIDEO "SHE LOVES EVERYBODY"
- TRUE STORY
- ▼ February 2009 (42)