2/17/2009

I AM A MAN pt.3/5

B. McGILLICUDDY

Part 3 of 5

That's one reason why YOU ARE AWESOME. And yes, I mean you, heterosexual/bisexual/homosexual-but-I'll-jerk-you-off-just-'cause woman/women/womyn. Because, believe it or not, there's some guy out there who does not inflict serious injury on himself because he is thinking fondly of you. And even if that person is a scum-cussing-fuckslugger, at least the though is genuine for about .00006 seconds. And besides, it's the thought that counts when you have to stay a minimum 500 feet away from someone. (kidding, didn't mean to remind you)(yes I did) I'm a dude, and I'm sorry, but sometimes I can't help the impulse to make you feel genuinely uncomfortable, because it’s entertaining. That is, until you start talking about how uncomfortable you are.

Part 3 of 5

B. McGILLICUDDY

No comments:

Post a Comment

archive