8/03/2009

IT'S SUMMER AND THERE ARE ANTS EVERYWHERE, ESPECIALLY IN THE KITCHEN

B. McGILLICUDDY

If I stretch my existence out long enough

I will eventually have the opportunity to genuinely love

Twenty people, I think

I just heard an explosion

Was that a fucking bomb???

Oh jesus, don't let that have been a bomb

Christ Almighty! Christ Almighty! Christ Almighty

There is nothing I would rather do than write poetry right now

Maybe have a cigarette

I eat chocolate frequently

And masturbate when I have time

And enough energy to think hard about a girl I have feelings for

Or whose ass seems to make good vertical movements

The potential for not feeling alone seems to increase when there are more people available on facebook chat

But I don't indulge in talking to people needlessly

Because it only kind of helps my existential crisis

I want to only do things that substantially counteract the effects of my existential crisis

No I don't,

B. McGILLICUDDY

2 comments:

  1. see, this was a million times better. keep writing like this, or something.

    i like your writing a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. almost shat myself at the bomb part

    ReplyDelete