8/10/2009

ALCOHOL + SEXING = ROMANTIC

B. McGILLICUDDY

Seems like there are aspects of human interaction that require 'taking the edge off' of what would normally be 'too serious' or 'not as fun', in order for people's 'moods' to transition into feeling 'Romantic' and 'meaningful' for the purpose of potentially experiencing 'true love'. It isn't that often that I feel the 'necessity' to indulge in 'binge drinking' or 'drinking to get drunk', but I frequently experience times when it seems like taking some shots would be 'a step in the right direction' or something. It is a form of 'pre-foreplay'.

'GIVING YOU ALCOHOL SHOULD MAKE YOU WANT TO WANT ME' - A NON-AFRICAN AMERICAN

When I am at a bar and I see a cute girl who looks DTF, I make a gesture that shows her I am equally DTF, and specifically DTF her, by purchasing an alcoholic drink using my bar tab and having the bartender give her the drink with a message from me. It gets her pussy 'wet', I think. It has been clinically proven that alcohol is a vehicle for very passionate/memorable sexual encounters.


I think since there are so many different types of 'aphrodisiacs' and 'factors' involved in having 'good sex', seems like alcohol might be 'the greatest discovery of all time' with reference to getting people laid in a way that removes 'intimacy' concerns and initiates a 'romantic rendezvous' with relative ease and without consequences that are given a negative 'spin' in retrospect.

After a drunken sexual encounter, I feel that there is a higher 'likelihood' for there to be minimal guilt and for the overall experience to be viewed 'positively' given that the people involved remember it. It seems to me that a high percentage of humans meet 'the one' while intoxicated. Here is a photograph taken by [whoever Emma Watson is dating right now] and she seems to be saying 'I am going to "Make Love To You" tonight, bro, because you are funny and sweet and flirtatious. Thank you alcohol' or something.

It pisses me off when people personify alcohol in an attempt to convey that drinking it had some sort of 'direct correlation' with them making a decision they view as negative and would have avoided/ignored/might have still done sober. Maybe if it were described as a 'liquid matchmaker' sometimes I would feel like it was receiving fair treatment or something. How many of you met 'the one' while 'shitfaced'? Seems like a common occurrence to me.

B. McGILLICUDDY

1 comment:

  1. Fastidious response in return of this matter with
    real arguments and describing all on the topic of that.


    my blog post ... elektronisk cigaret ()

    ReplyDelete