7/27/2009

PEOPLE GET TOGETHER FOR REASONS

B. McGILLICUDDY

I want all of the women I have ever had sex with

To get married and have eleven natural births each

And for me to never meet another woman ever

Who is not legally obligated to one human penis

So that I can die relatively happy

Knowing that I am entirely unsatisfactory

As a long-term acquaintance

Because I am entirely unsatisfied

With the current state of my life

Being alone everywhere

I want to meet a strange woman

Who only likes beautiful things on the internet

And is emotionally uncompromising

And who thinks that humans are extremely basic systems

And that she is not a human

But a space monster and secondhand cyborg

And who thinks that I am completely unsatisfactory

In everything

Except cultivating internet beauty

She will take a photograph of us

At night, inside of the ocean

Where life is everywhere

And while maintaining a neutral facial expression

Force my face under the ocean

Until I am dead

Using her tiny, uncompromising, space monster hands

B. McGILLICUDDY

1 comment: