7/08/2009

SINCE I FELT TOO ASHAMED TO SAY 'I TOLD YOU SO' I JUST BURIED YOUR PET RAT WHEN IT SEEMED LEAST CONVENIENT AS A KIND OF REVENGE

B. McGILLICUDDY

This is a pome
I spell 'poem' p-o-m-e
This pome is about love
Because everything on this blog is about love
Or at least fucking
The word 'fucking' doesn't seem to conjure images of sex in my mind for some reason
'Vagina' does make me visualize the visible exterior of a vagina though
If I were a pig
On a farm
And were self-aware
What a stupid conjecture
My pet fish gave live birth today
And then my other pet fish ate the baby fish
This is an exception to the 'food chain' concept I think
Or maybe 'etiquette'
Or just 'fish manners' in general
I almost got arrested this 4th of July
Don't tell my parents
I might start spelling 'love' l-o-e-v out of some kind of buttercuppish irony
So my next post will be a 'loev pome' or something

B. McGILLICUDDY

No comments:

Post a Comment