I've been single for a few months now, and have suddenly become very curious why I haven't felt a paradigm-shifting twinge causing me to spiral out of control with obsession for some girl recently. I have been around girls. Pretty girls even. Gorgeous girls by my standards, and yet I haven't broken down and sappily told any of them 'I have wanted to tell you for a long time now, maybe even a week, that I think that I am in love with you', which was at one point in my life a weekly occurrence.
Why haven't I done this recently? Did I 'do some growing up'? Has all of my libido converted to an addiction to something that isn't 'love'? I don't think so, but what I think is surprising is that I am pretty sure that I am in love with a girl who is both far away from me, and so surprisingly fleeting in her romanticism, that I'm sure I couldn't properly pin her down if I tried, and so I feel 'defeated' or something.
It's weird for me.
- ► 2012 (10)
- confessions of an admitted whore
- i haven't been on a date in forever.
- ONE DAY I WILL WRITE A BLOG POST ABOUT A TIME THAT...
- ABIGAIL LLOYD'S GIFS MAKE ME FEEL SOMEWHAT 'OVERWH...
- BEING 'MEDIOCRE ON PURPOSE'
- BYE BYE
- friends shouldn't fuck.
- THE VERY MINUTE POSSIBILITY OF FINDING SOMEONE BET...
- BLATANT EXPRESSIONS OF APATHY MISINTERPRETED AS SE...
- CATCHING LOGORRHEA
- WITHOUT LOVE
- I SUDDENLY ASKED MYSELF 'WHY DID I NOT KISS HER FA...
- A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS
- SOME REALLY AWFUL PIX
- I JUST FOUND OUT THAT HER HAIR WAS DYED BRIGHT RED...
- LIKING VS. LIKE LIKING VS. NOT LIKING VS. DISLIKIN...
- ▼ June 2009 (18)