6/14/2009

I SUDDENLY ASKED MYSELF 'WHY DID I NOT KISS HER FACE?'

B. McGILLICUDDY

I've been single for a few months now, and have suddenly become very curious why I haven't felt a paradigm-shifting twinge causing me to spiral out of control with obsession for some girl recently. I have been around girls. Pretty girls even. Gorgeous girls by my standards, and yet I haven't broken down and sappily told any of them 'I have wanted to tell you for a long time now, maybe even a week, that I think that I am in love with you', which was at one point in my life a weekly occurrence.

Why haven't I done this recently? Did I 'do some growing up'? Has all of my libido converted to an addiction to something that isn't 'love'? I don't think so, but what I think is surprising is that I am pretty sure that I am in love with a girl who is both far away from me, and so surprisingly fleeting in her romanticism, that I'm sure I couldn't properly pin her down if I tried, and so I feel 'defeated' or something.

It's weird for me.

B. McGILLICUDDY

2 comments:

  1. 'damn bro'

    i totally understand this feeling, i'm there right now,
    think i might go shower and tug it out

    realized this is my second comment concerning 'masturbation'
    'or something'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any girl that's good enough for you to love shouldn't be able to be 'pinned' to anything. You are a free spirit; you need a free spirit. You need someone to fly with, not someone to lay with.

    ReplyDelete