There was this girl
She talked an awful lot
After three weeks of conversing with her
I felt like I needed to say more things
Then I talked to someone
And kept talking
For a very long time
It felt like I was writing a novel
With my mouth
They sat there, listening, nodding
I had trapped them
In a verbal singularity
Eventually they said they had to go
Eventually I realized that I should have
Let them say something
I left the girl
I told her she talked too much
I feel like I should have let her say something
When I was leaving her
But I didn't want to listen
To five hours
Of one person
Trying to make me believe
She didn't 'talk too much'
- ► 2012 (10)
- confessions of an admitted whore
- i haven't been on a date in forever.
- ONE DAY I WILL WRITE A BLOG POST ABOUT A TIME THAT...
- ABIGAIL LLOYD'S GIFS MAKE ME FEEL SOMEWHAT 'OVERWH...
- BEING 'MEDIOCRE ON PURPOSE'
- BYE BYE
- friends shouldn't fuck.
- THE VERY MINUTE POSSIBILITY OF FINDING SOMEONE BET...
- BLATANT EXPRESSIONS OF APATHY MISINTERPRETED AS SE...
- CATCHING LOGORRHEA
- WITHOUT LOVE
- I SUDDENLY ASKED MYSELF 'WHY DID I NOT KISS HER FA...
- A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS
- SOME REALLY AWFUL PIX
- I JUST FOUND OUT THAT HER HAIR WAS DYED BRIGHT RED...
- LIKING VS. LIKE LIKING VS. NOT LIKING VS. DISLIKIN...
- ▼ June 2009 (18)