i can't bring myself to twit (tweet?)
i have been in bed with too many websites.
it all started with black planet:
a site for black folks and people who like black folks.
then there was xanga:
the original blogging site.
an online journal type thingy.
next came myspace:
you know what that is...
a place for friends or whatevs.
then there was flickr:
(or however you spell that shit.)
a networking site for photographers.
and now i'm on facebook:
(prepare for shameless plug:
i almost forgot the website i am currently on...
blogger, imeem, youtube, and too many more to name...
(yeah, it's so bad, i've lost count.)
so you can understand why twitter just feels like a sin!
like i'd officially be a website whore if i fucked with another one.
so you will not find me on twitter...
at least not tonight...
(assuming i can hold out that long.
these websites are so fucking seductive!!!)
but, you know, if you are into that whole internet promiscuity, do your thing.
i think that i and facebook, though, are just gonna go ahead and settle down for a while.
hell, we may even marry.
he doesn't mind when i have the occasional nightcap with blogger.
holler at a player.
- ► 2012 (10)
- confessions of an admitted whore
- i haven't been on a date in forever.
- ONE DAY I WILL WRITE A BLOG POST ABOUT A TIME THAT...
- ABIGAIL LLOYD'S GIFS MAKE ME FEEL SOMEWHAT 'OVERWH...
- BEING 'MEDIOCRE ON PURPOSE'
- BYE BYE
- friends shouldn't fuck.
- THE VERY MINUTE POSSIBILITY OF FINDING SOMEONE BET...
- BLATANT EXPRESSIONS OF APATHY MISINTERPRETED AS SE...
- CATCHING LOGORRHEA
- WITHOUT LOVE
- I SUDDENLY ASKED MYSELF 'WHY DID I NOT KISS HER FA...
- A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS
- SOME REALLY AWFUL PIX
- I JUST FOUND OUT THAT HER HAIR WAS DYED BRIGHT RED...
- LIKING VS. LIKE LIKING VS. NOT LIKING VS. DISLIKIN...
- ▼ June 2009 (18)